If you would like to book a Sound Memories project, the best thing to do is to give Cheryl Beer a telephone call or drop her an email to discuss your ideas and budget. As a rule of thumb, the cost of a Sound Memories Project starts at £175.00 per day ...
As an example of the work involved, here is a case study of just one digital story ...
1. Cheryl will discuss your project and budget with you by telephone and email.
2. Cheryl will draw up an individually tailored project outline for you &/or the participant to sign and approve.
3. Cheryl will visit to meet the participant, informally, without recording, to build rapport.
5. Cheryl and the participant will agree an Action Plan of recording, collating photographs and taking photographs.
6. The recording schedule will begin with getting used to recording, using non-invasive recording equipment,
7. During the process, Cheryl, the participant &/ or family/carers (where appropriate) will review the schedule. Collecting photographs & images will begin.
8. After recording, everyone will agree an editing schedule.
9. In her studio, Cheryl will produce a rough edit of the digital story.
10. Cheryl will re-visit with the rough edit for input from the participant and where appropriate, family and carers.
11. Cheryl will edit the final digital story.
12. Cheryl will visit the participant (and family/carers where appropriate) to approve the final digital story. Cheryl will carry out any last edits back at her studio.
13. Cheryl will provide the Digital story on a DVD for the participant and upload the story onto Sound Memories Radio Station for others to watch.
As you can see, it takes approximately 2 days in total for Cheryl to meet you, get to know you, empower you in the decision making process, record, collate, edit and produce the final digital story.
Contact Cheryl now to discuss possibilities ... Telephone: 07891 868438
Sound Memories Radio is very grateful to the following organisations for their support ...